Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Jerwood Space

 this was done on a type writer, loads of little dots, loved it...
This is Grafite on card, that is my reflection at the bottom right...very cool....

 Can`t turn this round grrrrrr........



 This was an amazing projection :-) Didn`t catch the artists name..

Hi everyone, After David precluded that he thought the usual way I express myself through art was Drawing!! Oooeer, when I have had mainly a `hate` relationship with the concept of drawing full stop. I then felt inspired to go to the Jerwood Space that was holding a Drawing Competition. It was lovely, I felt at home there as soon as I walked in. Their was a young lady doing a presentation about her charcoal Animation. It was amazing, She was an award winner. Here are some pics of other pieces that caught my eye......

No comments:

Post a Comment