Friday 18 January 2013

Snow









































By now I'm sure all of you have realised that today has been put on hold due to the beautiful little flakes. 

I found out at Woking station.

Anyway this is the view from my studio window, I hope you are in yours?

The briefing of the new project will take place next Friday, as will todays scheduled crit. In the mean time read the brief in the handbook for the new SMS project 'Public / Place'.

See the previous post for information about the trip to London.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all had studios in which to work!
    As for Wednesday's gallery trip, I am not sure if I will be able to join you. My local train station is not running any trains at the moment and if the pavements are covered in ice, I shall be staying at home. If the trip goes ahead I would be grateful if someone could pick up a bunch of literature from the galleries and share on the blog your views of the exhibitions.
    Roll on warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete