Friday 9 November 2012

Dear all,
There is an art competition being run by the Dulwich Picture Gallery, if you are interested in taking part you can get the full details by visiting:-  www.dulwichonview.org.uk/competition  
Also I picked up a leaflet about Greenwich Printmakers Gallery, for those of you particularly interested in print. For more info about them have a look at www.greenwich-printmakers.co.uk
At the suggestion of Nathan, I have opened a face book page just for links with artists such as yourselves. I follow tons of different people, galleries and pictorial information sites and have done for years, which you may find interesting and or inspirational. If you are interested in viewing this page, I don’t think you have to be a "friend" to follow any announcements I make or receive through it. So I believe you will just see the ‘art’ related posts I make and not all the junk from my friends.
I have only just opened it this evening and I will be transferring the stuff from my general site to this group page, so it might take a few days so please bear with me whilst I figure it out.
My reason for doing this is that once this course is over I suspect the UCA blog will not continue and by having a link through my face book page I will hopefully be able to stay in touch with you all.

Finally, I have recently discovered that it is possible to follow interesting people through my Linked In site. Linked In for those of you who may not know is a business contacts network. I joined this site when I lived in the USA as it allows you to connect with other similar industry professionals. Through this site I have just started following Richard Branson, Barack Obama and David Cameron to name but a few. Richard has just written a short piece on what being a entrepreneur. 
best
Alison 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Alison. I have gone off Face Book and Linked In but you have inspired me to look again!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete